Spirit week leads up to a City of Stars

Kiana Tyau, Graphic Designer

Not only is the week of Homecoming a lead up to a football game and, of course, the City of Stars themed homecoming dance, but it is also marks a week full of spirit throughout the Vista Murrieta High School Campus.

Monday’s spirit day was deemed “Stop Light Day.” Students wore green to signify that they were going to the homecoming dance, yellow to represent that they were possibly going to the homecoming dance, and lastly, red to display that they were not attending the Homecoming dance.

Tuesday’s spirit day was, “Dress like a Celebrity Day,” which went along with the Hollywood/big city dream theme of the dance. Students dressed up as celebrities from Ariana Grande to Donald Trump.

Wednesday was College Kickoff day, and therefore, the dress up day was “College Wear.” Students wore attire from the colleges that their families went to, the schools that they hope to go to, and schools that they liked in general.

Thursday’s spirit day was “Pink Day.” Pink of every shade scattered the campus far and wide.

Lastly, but not least, Friday was “Extreme Spirit Day.” This day is probably one of the most participated days of all spirit days. Bronco gear from BBC shirts, to sports gear, capes, pom, poms, gold leggings, hawaiian shirts, and tutus appear in every direction that one turns their head.

As always, Vista put up an extremely spirited week just as Broncos naturally do.