Berry bees buzz

Vincent Kuai, Staff Writer

Hello and welcome to Vincent’s super duper review time. Today we will be looking at the wonderful species of creatures that we have collectively as a human race named, “Bees.”

Now you, my dear educated reader, are likely wondering to yourself: Why bees? Well, because bees are vital to the Earth. Before I can review how bees hold the integrity of the Earth together, I must first detail what a bee is. Bees are, for all our special Vista students out there, an insect. And this particular insect collects honey. The same honey that KFC gives with their biscuits ( I think). The same honey that gets violently harassed by Winnie the Pooh Also, it is the same honey that I use as deodorant for my armpits. Tell me now that bees are not crucial to daily life. Anyway, bees have recently made themselves abundant in Vista.

The other day I saw at least 3 bees, from a safe distance, hanging out around the trash cans. It was terrifying.

Those less than centimeter wide creatures kick my epinephrine into overdrive. Nonetheless, it remains important to state that regardless of the intimidating nature of bees they are still crucial to the environment that envelops us. Bees may have stingers, but they also contribute to honey production and provide essential pollination for our environment. The great Yeezus has given us bees that spend their life improving the environment around them, and who are we to deny them that? Other than honey and pollination, bees also have another defining quality: their colors.

Bees are colored with both black and yellow. The two different colors could signify the dichotomy of human nature. Half the bee is yellow, the other half is black, and from a distance the bee appears brown. Yellow, black, brown are all of my personal favorite colors and I think that those colors are not adequately represented and appreciated in society. However, that is a topic for another time.

To conclude, Bees are wonderful insects that should be appreciated and respected with reverence. In the words of Juicy-J from the poem Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa, “I’m a bumble bee lit up like a Christmas tree.”

I give bees: six hippos out of three potato chips.

6 Comments

6 Responses to “Berry bees buzz”

1. Jackie Chan on October 27th, 2017 1:32 pm

AS A MARTIAL ARTIST, I FIND THIS ARTICLE TO BE OF THE UTMOST PERFECTION. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

[Reply]

2. P.O.T.U.S. on October 27th, 2017 1:37 pm

I APPROVE

[Reply]

3. Josh Potter on October 30th, 2017 11:51 am

I have never read a more perfect and true article than this one. Only those who watch Rick and Morty have a high enough IQ to understand this

[Reply]

4. Yassss on November 9th, 2017 10:33 am

Great writing. Good job informing us about the bees

[Reply]

5. Jeff Jeffries on November 13th, 2017 6:35 pm

I found this article intriguing and specifically meant for me to read while doing my favorite pastime activity.(Flowering my buds)

[Reply]

6. Vincent Kuai on November 17th, 2017 11:01 am

My name is Vincent and I like to comment on my own articles to make it look like I have a consistent fan base.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Berry bees buzz

Photos

Boy’s Soccer

• Berry bees buzz

Weekend

4:44 exemplifies the maturity of Jay-Z

• Berry bees buzz

Weekend

Eminem’s Revival is not worth 16 dollars

• Weekend

Bluewater Grill offers quality seafood

• News

The Great Kindness Week encourages student to think about their actions

• Life

Soleil Hampton paints a picture of her life

• News

Operation Santa Claus provides for children in need

• Berry bees buzz

Weekend

DAMN. keeps people captivated as the Grammys get closer

• Berry bees buzz

Weekend

Did Stranger Things get stranger?

• Berry bees buzz

Photos

Canned Food Drive

Berry bees buzz